Here are 23 ideas, many of which, to varying degrees, will accelerate the growth of your business. Some of these ideas are simple and easy to implement. Others are much more complicated and expensive. These are the top results from a recent Google search on How To Grow Your Business Fast.
The interesting thing about all of these ideas however, is that they all refer to the what to do or the how to do it but not the why. I don’t mean why you need to do these things but the bigger why. Why you are doing what you do. Simon Sinek suggests that the reason many of the highly successful global brands are so successful is that they have figured out their big why. Apple figured out their why and became the biggest company on the planet and attracted a massive global tribe that resonated with that why. So, what’s your why?
- Open another location
- Offer your business as a franchise or business opportunity
- License your product
- Form an alliance
- Target other markets
- Win a government contract
- Merge with or acquire another business
- Expand globally
- Expand to the Internet
- Give Stuff Away for Free, and Create a Buzz About You and Your Business!
- Innovate, Don’t Duplicate!
- Create a Company Culture to Be Proud Of!
- Spend more time in sales
- Be a niche player
- Launch a lead generation campaign
- Revamp your unique selling proposition (USP’s)
- Build your reputation
- Get connected
- Build an alliance
- Increase your price
- Be competitive
- Align Outcomes
This is a great Ted video worth watching – Simon Sinek: How great leaders inspire action.